Fine Dining Restaurants to Reopen for Curbside and Delivery
We’ve spent the last 7+ weeks planning and dreaming up our return. We wanted to take some time to be thorough, creative and safe in our approach to reopening our restaurants in any capacity. Time away has given us new perspective and has allowed us to be intentional about what we want to offer and who we want to be (while still being us) when it was time to reopen. But the time has come: we’re coming back.
Starting with Rendezvous Bistro, we will be opening our restaurants for curbside to-go and delivery. Orders will be able to be placed online or over the phone, will be made with care, brought to you in a safe manner and accompanied with touches of hospitality you’ve trusted us to provide over 19 years.
We appreciate your support as we get this up and running so we’re able to keep employees employed, all while keeping you, our guests, well fed.
Curbside and delivery begins at Rendezvous Bistro tomorrow, May 8, this Saturday, May 9 at Bin22, The Kitchen on May 12 and Roadhouse Pub & Eatery on May 13.
As we reopen, please rest assured the health and safety of our employees and guests is of paramount importance to us. As a result, we have implemented the following policies and procedures:
- Regular, scheduled, timed and logged hand washing for all employees every 30 minutes
- Masks and gloves required for all employees
- Temperature checks at start of shifts
- Dedicated team member to clean and sanitize all surfaces every 30 minutes
- Contactless payment and delivery of food
- Signed employee agreements acknowledging acceptance of new policies and procedures
- Strict adherence to “sick leave” policy
- Additional measures as needed
Thank you for your conrinued support. We look forward to bringing our hospitality to you in the comfort of your home.